By Liz White.
The gorgeous weather is making us all head into the garden and enjoy some time outside but venturing back inside makes the room seem dark and gloomy in comparison to the great outdoors. To keep that outdoor feeling alive hang some well placed mirrors in the room adjacent to the garden to encourage the sunshine in.
This is a great little trick to brighten up any room – a restaurant, hotel foyer, beauty spa, boutique or even in your own home. Mirrors reflect the light so on a gorgeous summers day make sure you are getting the most from the weather!
Vintage Vibe have a huge selection of mirrors and I feel their white framed mirrors are perfect for the summer season – see my top five below!
1. French Style Cream Wall Mirror – the reason why I have given my top spot to this mirror is because it is something a little different. The mirror is large and because of this the inlay design does not detract from the practicality of the design but adds a different dimension to it.
2. The Classic White Leaner Mirror – a large, full length mirror that is amazing for reflecting the light into a room but also so handy to check out your outfit! If you are a business this is the perfect mirror to encourage your guests to linger longer.
3. Metal Bird Cage Mirror – this is quirky, enticing and fun. The perfect mirror for a conservatory, summer house or garden room.
4. White Gloss Circular Mirror – mirroring the shape of the sun this is a stand out piece of design. The mirror will be a centre piece of the wall and be admired by all.
5. Rectangular Louis Style Ornate Mirror – I love a little decoration. This is elaborate without being whimsical and if you have a luxury brand – high end hotel, spa or boutique – adding a little grandeur never hurts!
Vintage Vibe are specialists when it comes to mirror delivery having trusted couriers that deliver the mirror to your room of choice and give you the opportunity to check the product over before signing for it. Encourage the outside in this summer and enjoy the Great British Summer!